In a world that is anything but Christ Centered, it is hard to keep children focused. All of the distractions keep them torn between the physical life and their spiritual life. Here are some tips from Patrica Huffman (A mother of 3 grown children and a veteran AWANA worker) on how to keep children Christ Centered.
- Get them involved in praying for each other
- Ask them what they are struggling with
- Show them ways to find help in Gods word so they can know the truth
- Try to love them and see them how Christ does. See them as His wonderful creation made after His likeness.
- Stay blessed by their youth